EL-Wire gives off a neon like-glow without generating heat or deadly high voltages. Electroluminescent wire is made from a solid piece of copper wire that’s been coated with phosphor. Its then wound with very fine wires then covered by a protective sleeve. just apply some alternating current and it will glow with a soft, 360 degree line of cool, visible light.
EL-wire is flexible enough to wrap around your finger and holds its shape well, making it perfect for a multitude of projects.
- Energy saving
- Easy to install
- Cool to the touch
- Available in many colors
- Powered by either batteries or house outlets
- Suitable for ornaments and jewelry
- Can be cut and spliced
- Enables braiding or looping
- Water resistant and weather durable
- Available in continuous lengths (ranges several inches to thousands of feet
In august 2014, edutopia updated its list of cultural diversity resources for https://essaysheaven.com teachers.